Alternative Energy Organizations & Companies in Philippines
Philippines Animal & Wildlife Groups
Business Organizations & Resources Philippines
Education Organizations & Resources Philippines
Philippines Environmental Groups
Philippines National Government
Other Useful Links
Made up of thousands of islands, with over 47 volcanoes, the Philippines would provide a dramatic backdrop for any potential Bicycle City, Philippines location, notes Atlapedia.com. With a tropical climate includes a four-month rain season to create lush natural beauty for this island group country, according to Atlapedia.
There are six national parks throughout the Phillipines, filled with the history and culture of these islands, according to My Travel Guide.com. Visitors and residents to a prospective Bicycle City, PH, could visit Fort Santiago on the island of Manila to view the fort ruled by the Spanish suring the 18th century, or view the wildlife in Nino Aquino Parks, notes My Travel Guide.
Development of Bicycle City, Philippines, could also benefit from and support the country’s continued movement toward a greener way of life. The Philippines is moving towards more organic and eco-friendly farming habits, including reducing use of agro-chemicals that are harmful to animals and soil, notes The Organic Agricultural Information Network. Following this path to a greener environment, there are several options that exist for alternative fuels, like biofuels, according to the Department of Energy of the Philippines. The Department of Energy also concentrates its efforts on improving the environment and energy resources.
Bicycle City, Philippines could be located 50 to 100 miles from the following cities:
- Population: 1,581,082
- Average Annual Rainfall: 56.45 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 85°F; Feb 87°F; Mar 90°F; Apr 92°F; May 92°F; Jun 90°F; Jul 88°F; Aug 87°F; Sep 87°F; Oct 88°F; Nov 87°F; Dec 85°F.
- Water: Manila Bay, Pasig River
- Adjacent Public Land: Luneta Park, Everest Hills Memorial Park
- Zip Codes: 1000; 1050-1096
- Other Highlights: Greenbelt Park; Baywalk; San Augustin Museum; Metropolitan Museum of Art; Manila Zoo
- Population: 267,279
- Average Annual Rainfall: 60.4 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 86°F; Feb 87°F; Mar 89°F; Apr 91°F; May 92°F; Jun 91°F; Jul 90°F; Aug 90°F; Sep 90°F; Oct 90°F; Nov 88°F; Dec 87°F.
- Water: Taguibo River, Butuan Bay, Bohol Sea
- Adjacent Public Land: Busay Park
- Zip Codes: 8600
- Other Highlights: Tacub Falls; Bacucang Falls
- Population: 601,794
- Average Annual Rainfall: 32.14 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 90°F; Feb 90°F; Mar 91°F; Apr 91°F; May 91°F; Jun 90°F; Jul 89°F; Aug 90°F; Sep 90°F; Oct 90°F; Nov 90°F; Dec 90°F.
- Water: Sulu Sea, Moro Gulf, Basilan Strait, Celebes Sea
- Adjacent Public Land: Pasonanca Park
- Zip Codes: 7000
- Other Highlights: Mount Palpalan; Anonang Overlook; Triton Beach
- Population: 247,588
- Average Annual Rainfall: 64.38 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 84°F; Feb 86°F; Mar 88°F; Apr 90°F; May 91°F; Jun 90°F; Jul 89°F; Aug 89°F; Sep 89°F; Oct 88°F; Nov 87°F; Dec 85°F.
- Water: Batangas Bay, Calumpang River
- Adjacent Public Land: Plaza Mabini, Laurel Park
- Zip Codes: 4200
- Other Highlights: Tingga Falls; Ilijan Falls; Matoco Point
- Population: 108,254
- Average Annual Rainfall: 58.62 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 87°F; Feb 88°F; Mar 91°F; Apr 93°F; May 92°F; Jun 90°F; Jul 88°F; Aug 88°F; Sep 89°F; Oct 89°F; Nov 89°F; Dec 87°F.
- Water: Pantabangan River, Pampanga River
- Adjacent Public Land: Minalungao National Park
- Zip Codes: 3121
- Other Highlights: Rizal Hot Spring; Burburayok Springs; Pajanutic Falls
- OTOP Philippines
- Batangas Online Information
- MSN Weather
- Philippines Postal Zip Codes
- Asia Pacific Natural Gas Vehicle Association
- Energy Saving Solutions
- Enertech Systems Industries, Inc.
- PR Cebu Energy and Consulting
- Solar Electric Company, Inc.
- Animal Welfare Group
- Casper and Friends Aviary
- Compassion and Responsibility for Animals (CARA) Philippines
- Palawan Animal Welfare Association (PAWA)
- Philippine Animal Welfare Society
- WWF – Philippines
- Association of Development Financial Institutions in Asia-Pacific (ADFIAP)
- Business Philippines
- Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Philippine Board of Investments
- The W Growth Corridor
- Department of Education
- De La Salle University; University of Asia & the Pacific; University of San Carlos; University of the Philippines Los Banos; Xavier University (Cagayan de Oro). Click here for a complete list of colleges/universities.
- Alliance Française de Manille
- American Women’s Club of the Philippines
- British Council Philippines
- British Women’s Association Manila
- International Friendship Club Of Negros Island Philippines
- The Republic of the Philippines
- Provincial Government of Bataan
- Provincial Government of Bulacan
- Provincial Government of Nueva Ecija
- Provincial Government of Pampanga
- Provincial Government of Tarlac
- Provincial Government of Zambales
- Cultural Center of the Philippines
- Manial Economic and Cultural Office
- National Economic and Development Authority
- Philippine City Network: City Development Strategy (CDS)
The Philippines offers a beautiful landscape as well as progressive green living options as a potential site for Bicycle City, PH. Taking into consideration the history and eclectic geography of this country, there is much to see and do here. As the country moves forward with new alternative fuels options and increases its organic market, Bicycle City, Philippines, development could provide support and integration of these ideals.