Reserve Your Place in Bicycle City!
Development of Bicycle City, SC is on hold for the time being and so we are currently not accepting anymore reservations until further notice. We hope to get back on track soon so we are keeping this page live. Thank you for your interest.
- Reserve now to get your choice of the first home sites as they become available.
- The first home sites front on a common green park; are adjacent to our lake and are next to our planned community/visitor center and market.
- Your reservation gaurantees you a $5,000 reduction in the cost of your home site if you do any one of these three things: grow and maintain an organic garden; bike to work; or walk to work (note: if you work from home that counts).
- Our first location in SC has a year-round climate for cycling, kayaking and other outdoor fun. It is located between the mountains and the beach in beautiful Lexington County, South Carolina.
4 Easy Steps to Reserve Your Place in Bicycle City
To reserve an opportunity to purchase a residential lot or a loft (cond o) unit, or to rent an apartment in the future Bicycle City development, please use the instructions below. Your deposit is fully refundable. You can cancel at any time for a full refund.
2. Review and sign the Reservation Agreement. Enclose a check with the Agreement drawn to the order of Bicycle City Escrow Fund and mail the Agreement and check to the following address:
Bicycle City LLC
39-1/2 East Main Street, Suite 7
Ephrata, PA 17522
3. Once a complete Reservation Agreement is received and the check clears, Bicycle City LLC will send you a fully executed Agreement that indicates your Reservation Selection Number.
4. Please review the terms and conditions of the Reservation Agreement carefully. You may want to have an attorney review the documents before submitting them to Bicycle City LLC.
Click here if you have any questions or comments regarding a reservation or call 513 505-6200.