Bicycle City Taiwan
Potential Bicycle City Taiwan Locations
Alternative Energy Organizations & Companies in Taiwan
Taiwan Animal & Wildlife Groups
Business Organizations & Resources Taiwan
Education Organizations & Resources Taiwan
Environmental Groups Taiwan
Taiwan National Government
Dramatic scenery for a prospective Bicycle City, Taiwan, development is no problem with mountainous topography covering 66 percent of the country, according to Atlapedia, With a tropical climate and short, mild winters, the potential for outdoor activities exists year-round, according to Atlapedia.
Potential visitors to Bicycle City, TW, have dozens of scenic areas and national parks filled with mountains to climb, or wildlife to spot, according to The Taiwan Travel Site. Visitors can travel to Lion Mountain for a Buddhist experience or one of the sixty-four islets in the Penghu National Scenic Area to see the rare beauty of this country, notes the Taiwan Travel Site.
Taiwan has spent recent years increasing research and development of alternative energy sources, most heavily leaning on wind-power, states Power Engineering International. Continuing a trend, Taiwan is increasing its use of organic products as well as public education about its importance to making sure that the environment is not harmed by farming or food production. A possible Bicycle City, Taiwan, development could support and complement these efforts.
Bicycle City, Taiwan might possibly be located within 50-100 miles from the following cities:
- Population: 52,823
- Average Annual Rainfall: 7.46 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 66°F; Feb 66°F; Mar 71°F; Apr 77°F; May 82°F; Jun 85°F; Jul 87°F; Aug 86°F; Sep 86°F; Oct 81°F; Nov 75°F; Dec 69°F.
- Water: South China Sea
- Adjacent Public Land: Penghu Archipelago
- Zip Codes: 880
- Other Highlights: Fengkuei, rocky coastline cave formation; beautiful, clean beaches
- Population: 2,630,872
- Average Annual Rainfall: 70.7 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 65°F; Feb 66°F; Mar 70°F; Apr 77°F; May 83°F; Jun 88°F; Jul 92°F; Aug 91°F; Sep 86°F; Oct 80°F; Nov 75°F; Dec 68°F.
- Water: Xindian River, Tamsui River, Keelung River
- Adjacent Public Land: Yangmingshan National Park, Yangming Park, Citizen Recreational Garden, Sungshan Nature Reserve
- Zip Codes: 100, 103, 104, 105, 106, 108, 110, 111, 112, 114, 115, 116
- Other Highlights: Fulung Beach, Yeh Liu, Peitou Hot Springs
- Population: 230,000
- Average Annual Rainfall: 46.49 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 70°F; Feb 70°F; Mar 74°F; Apr 80°F; May 85°F; Jun 88°F; Jul 90°F; Aug 89°F; Sep 88°F; Oct 85°F; Nov 79°F; Dec 73°F.
- Water: Choshui River
- Adjacent Public Land: Garden of Taiwan
- Zip Codes: 500
- Other Highlights: Large Buddha statue; Oldest Confuscius temple in Taiwan
- Population: 110,941
- Average Annual Rainfall: 49.85 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 72°F; Feb 73°F; Mar 76°F; Apr 81°F; May 84°F; Jun 87°F; Jul 89°F; Aug 89°F; Sep 87°F; Oct 73°F; Nov 79°F; Dec 74°F.
- Water: Pacific Ocean
- Adjacent Public Land: Taitung Seashore Park, Taitung Forest Park
- Zip Codes: 950
- Other Highlights: Hung Yeh Baseball Museum
- Population: 243,349
- Average Annual Rainfall: 55.75 inches
- Average Monthly High Temperatures: Jan 74°F; Feb 76°F; Mar 79°F; Apr 83°F; May 86°F; Jun 87°F; Jul 88°F; Aug 87°F; Sep 86°F; Oct 84°F; Nov 80°F; Dec 76°F.
- Water: Gangkou River, Longluan Lake
- Adjacent Public Land: Kenting National Park, Oluanpi Park
- Zip Codes: 900
- Other Highlights: Oluanpi Lighthouse
- Population and Land Area
- QwikCast Records and Averages for Makung, Taiwan
- National Parks Administration Management
- National Parks of Taiwan
- Oluanpi Attractions
- MSN Weather
- Taiwan Postal Service Zip Codes
- Epoch Energy Technology Corp.
- Green Vitality: Taiwan’s Sustainable Development
- Ministry of Economic Affairs ROC
- Polochema Co. Ltd.
- TAI Energy Technology, Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Environmental Protection Agency
- Animals Taiwan
- Bat Association of Taiwan (BAT)
- Help Save a Pet Fund
- Life Conservationist Association
- Taichung Universal Animal Preservation Association (TUAPA)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Taipei
- Stone Industries Development Center
- Taiwan Agriculture Information Center
- Taiwan Chamber of Commerce
- Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
- Ministry of Education
- Feng Chia University; Ming-Chuan College; Nation Changhua University of Education; National Cheng Kung University; National Yang Ming University. Click here for a complete list of colleges/universities.
- Alliance Française Taiwan
- American Club Tapei
- British Council Taipei
- The Canadian Society in Taiwan
- National Network of Foreign Spouses – Taiwan
- Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Agricultural Council
- Economic Planning & Development Council
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- National Science Council
Bicycle City, Taiwan, has great potential for creation, particularly given the nation’s push towards increasing use of alternative energy sources and organic foods. With this in mind, combined with the dramatic beauty of this country and its wildlife, there is little doubt that a Bicycle City, Taiwan, would be able to thrive and contribute to the overall national community.