Relocate to Bicycle City
Ready for a change? Time to relocate.
Bicycle City might be the right place for you.
Consider the following highlights of our planned community:
- Car Free - This means your car, if you have one, stays on the perimeter of the community because you won't be needing it here. Our homes will all be located within easy walking distance of our shops, restaurants, offices and schools. You'll be able to get to work, buy your groceries and go to other activities by walking, cycling, skating, or whatever human-powered way you choose. Car free means our community is safer for animals and your children, and our residents won't be bothered by annoying traffic noise and harmful vehicle emissions.
- Active - We're not another "active" golf community. With all our transportation based on human-power, we'll be a naturally-active community, but we'll also have lots of fun options, too, for our residents and visitors. Our network of cycling and walking paths will provide extensive opportunities - great hills for serious mountain bikers and hikers and level trails for the leisurely cyclists and walkers. Our ponds and lakes will be great for water sports, such as kayaking and swimming, and our community offerings will include group activities such as bowling or softball. If sports aren't for you, try a class, maybe in scrapbooking, pottery, photography or another area of interest.
- Healthy- In addition to encouraging an active lifestyle, we place a strong emphasis on a healthy lifestyle as well. As an eco-friendly community, our homes and buildings will be green, which means not only will they be great for the environment, they'll be better for your health and your family's health as well. Our organic farm will supply an abundance of fresh produce to the community, helping you to make healthier dietary choices for yourself and your family.
- Animal Friendly - If you're an animal lover, you'll enjoy living among wildlife who won't be disturbed from their natural habitats. We won't be cutting down any trees when we put up our buildings, so birds and squirrels and other animals won't lose their homes. Before we build anything, we'll have policies in place to make sure the animals that were there first won't be affected by our work. Finally, our green buildings mean that your household pets won't be affected by any harmful paint and other home emissions that non-green homes have.
- Strong Community - Suburban sprawl is notorious for helping people become alienated from their community. But in Bicycle City, the community is what makes us who we are. We'll foster a strong sense of community through events, a celebration of the arts and plenty of common areas. Instead of tossing a wave to your neighbors as you fly down the street, you'll be more inclined to stop and chat and really get to know the diverse group of people who will call Bicycle City home.
- Education - We're committed to providing great educational opportunities to your chidren. Initially, our kids will have to attend school in the local school district, but as we grow, we plan to offer schools within Bicycle City. For more information on our educational plans, visit BicycleCity.com/Education.
Sounds too good to be true? It's not. Bicycle City is coming. If your family wants to be one of the first to call our community home, make a reservation at BicycleCity.com/Reservations.